[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

I couldn't decide if I should dance or burst out laughing. I ended up laughing uncontrollably.
"like the bruce lee of bullets" ROFL!
I just kept thinking about the one Tobuscus walk-through I've seen all the way through and that was on Amnesia (loved his walk-through).

TI:.Devious Angel TI:.Devious Angel

Simple Yet Powerfull

I like how it switches modes every now and again.
Overall I felt it to be a fairly simple beat, but it was a powerful beat, and you switched it up just enough to maintain my interest (I'm ADD, lolz)

TIMarbury responds:

THANKS BRO :D +1

P// Dreamland! P// Dreamland!

Dude!

Why are your songs always so SHORT?

I find these songs, and I absolutely love em...and then quicker than I can blink...it's gone.
Can't even describe my frustration.
...it's like hitting Heaven and then realizing that Heaven is about the same as your bedroom. You see a bright light, and are ELATED, and then the light fades away and you just see piles and piles of clothes.

Point being...great song...make it longer...or I'll have to cry. :'(

In my Head - NeoStylerz! Remix In my Head - NeoStylerz! Remix

Hmmm My Foot!

Well, unlike Stabilize down there. I enjoyed this remix.

As is, the original is a good song, this remix adds a new flavor to it.
...and it also is a full song two. I've noticed most your other songs are to short, and I liked that this one was a fair length.

All and all "Very nice"

P// Stamp on the ground P// Stamp on the ground

Remastered Version

I very much agree with Shoephly (3rd from bottom).
I noticed this same issue when I heard the song, so I'm working on a remastered version right now.
The actual purpose is that I like to upload to youtube, and figured I'd give this the best possible quality...after all...it is AMAZING!

The point of this review is to comment on how much I like it, and offer you a copy of my version, if you would so humor me. ^_^

Keep up the good work!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Age of War

Awesome...I loved this when I heard it in Age of War.
I had no idea you'd made it...I always though Max Games just put it together.

Happy Failday Happy Failday

LOL!

I wasn't sure why this was so high up the charts...but it's so funny, I'm not going to be the one to bomb it. :D

momboom1 responds:

Idk why it keeps going up lol. Thanks for the review though

Underwaterz Rd. 2 Underwaterz Rd. 2

Good Job

I only give out tens to songs I really like. This one is one of them. I think I heard your first one....this one is better.
Good ups and downs, nice transition to something different, nice switch back. The ending might need to be a little smoothing...but that wouldn't be a reason to lose points.
overall, great job.

APEuro responds:

wow that means a lot, thanks!

just another loop-{Dj~S-N-S}- just another loop-{Dj~S-N-S}-

GJ!

Definitely develop it into more....please....for the sake of the people.
This would be a pwnage song man.

Scratch-n-Sniff responds:

haha, Tyvm :) ill work on it!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

OMG!

DID YOU MAKE THIS SONG!?!?!
This is another one I found on YouTube, before I found here. I also thought it was a pro song.
Dude, this is one of the three songs, that caused me to fall in love with Trance.

Wish I could give it more than 10....but alas, I cannot.